DSC09753 - Copy

16 March 2009

37 weeks!

Ohh yes, baby is now "allowed" to arrive. And seems to have decided against it. Friday night we looked like we were having a good run-up, contractions just a couple of minutes apart and building, but then baby woke up and started having a little party in there. I took Morgan up to bed, and by the time I got downstairs again baby was still awake and the contractions had stopped!

This weekend, things have been very quiet. Baby has been more active than it has in weeks, and the contractions have been very slight Braxton Hicks affairs rather than the kind that make me stop what I'm doing. Yeah, this baby appears happy where it is finally. At least if I'm now going to go overdue I hopefully won't have to deal with the daily "is this it?" when things seem to be moving in the right direction.

Today I am taking Morgan on the long walk to clinic to see the Health Visitor for her two year check. I'm sure that will provide some material for ranting anyway! ;) And I will be back later anyhow to put up some pictures of our weekend. :)

5 comments:

  1. Yay!!! Hopefully you'll now be able to get a little sleep too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay for making it to 37 weeks!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, 37 weeks. Ohhhh so exciting.. ok perhaps you're fed up and just wanting it over now.. but for me its sooo exciting. hehehe.

    I will deconstruct the spell now hon. Would you like me to post you the "baby" or should I just keep it somewhere safe (I'll deconstruct tomorrow)

    Joxy.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm really glad we got to this point, after everything - I just hope that either baby arrives quickly or doesn't tease any more (contractions again last night lol but still here this morning)!

    Joxy, I'd love to keep the baby, if that's OK. :) I'm sure little one would love to see it; they each have a box of precious baby things that we keep safe for them.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I warn you my sculpting skills aren't great lol..b ut yep I'll find something safe to put the baby into and send to you once I've deconstructed.... heheh then you can go into labour ;)

    Cos yah its me I'm stopping you from going into full labour...lol nah just been silly; although i will giggle a lot if you just happen to go into labour tonight! ;)

    Joxy.

    ReplyDelete

Penny for your thoughts? :)