DSC09753 - Copy

21 June 2007

Cause and effect

The new sweet baby game we are playing is bouncing. Morgan looks at me, standing there and grinning, I nod my head and bounce in my seat… And she bounces on the spot laughing her head off! It is the cutest. Her other favourite things to do are drumming (on anything) and doing baby gym - being tickled, thrown, rolled around or swung. Oh, and she comes to me when I call her.
She is eating banana, cucumber, avocado, red pepper, steamed carrot, apple, toast, pasta, gnocchi, pitta and pear. She still won’t eat lettuce or potato (I offered it again today so I’ll wait a bit before trying again!).

Jenna is still pretty hyper I think, but she isn’t eating anything unusual and I just can’t figure it out. I’m trying to keep my patience with her but I’m still pretty tired and stroppy myself, which isn’t fair on her because that isn’t her responsibility. The afternoons are the most trying so that’s the time I’m trying to get outside with her where there are less reasons to stop her from whatever she wants to do.

There is so much going on and I’m so busy and happy running around with the girls and keeping them occupied that I’m struggling to keep up with the boards.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Penny for your thoughts? :)