DSC09753 - Copy

21 March 2011

Weekending and Skywatching

Another few days without internet; I had thought it was down but in fact the blackboard had just knocked a plug loose. Ah well, the lack of ability to share my random thoughts and our weekend activities until today is not so great a loss to any of us. ;)
weekending again 021
Thursday and the first day that felt actually warm to me. See how I supervise?
weekending again 019
weekending again 022
weekending again 017
weekending again 015
A day spent with Connor (and later, his parents too) and a visit from his cousin A who was a little sweetie. The children played and played.
weekending again 013
weekending again 016
weekending again 014
weekending again 018
Jenna - "We have been in the garden all week this week!"
A - "I been in this garden before. I been in my mammy's garden too. I been at school today, and I didn't bit nobody!"
weekending again 037
weekending again 035
weekending again 034
Me supervising again haha.
weekending again 023
weekending again 024
weekending again 025
Roo and I back at home. Ack, this little one. Still my baby!
weekending again 010
Saturday, oh how glorious the sunshine! It got suddenly cold while we picnicked, of course, but we were still on Darley park for hours while the children ran (and the parents chatted and read). Bliss!
weekending again 005
weekending again 002
weekending again 003
weekending again 009
weekending again 008
weekending again 007
weekending again 026
weekending again 027
weekending again 011
weekending again 029
weekending again 030
weekending again 033
Well, that was my weekend. Fuel for the week ahead, touching base, and roaming a little further afield. I like our weekending... recently it has been just about perfect. :)

1 comment:

  1. I can't get over how much sooner you guys get Spring over there!!! It's rainy and 35 degrees here, brrrr. I did spy some daffodils trying to pop up on the side of the house, but it'll be awhile before we see actual blooms.

    Looks like you enjoyed your time outside :)

    ReplyDelete

Penny for your thoughts? :)