17 March 2012
Seven Days - and things that should not go in hair
1. Sunday night, late, after a concert at a local church, walking home past the library in the darkness.
2. Baby trying her little arms and legs at commando crawling (nooo) - she can't get far, but I can no longer leave her on the bed for a minute. *sigh*
3. Felting eggs. :)
4. Baby asleep over Chris' arm on the park.
5. Children's tea party with friends.
6. What happens when Morgan puts a science experiment in her hair. (!!!)
7. After the trauma of yesterday, this is my Saturday morning!
For reference, gak comes out of hair with a whole lot of vinegar, it goes kind of brittle and stringy. Science in action, eh? At least searching Google for remedies was slightly comforting in that I discovered I am by no means the only mother to whom this has happened! It's funny when it isn't your child... ;) It took a hysterical phonecall to Ashleigh to calm down enough to deal with it, and by that time I was more laughing than crying.