DSC09753 - Copy

26 March 2012

One Thing I Love

...is finding little scenes the girls have been playing with, sometimes in utter disarray, sometimes carefully arranged for play, but always so sweet and perfect.
DSC04745
Blurry pictures, I know, but I took these late one night and just couldn't resist them. So creative and so typical of their play.
DSC04744
A friend made me that scarf years ago - who knew it would be a river some day? And check out the magic forest!
DSC04746
Perhaps my favourite, the incongruous plastic men (and tribal princess) sitting eating cake on building-block chairs. Awesome.
DSC04747
Tidying up is for a different sort of mama. This kind of mama gets the camera out and leaves the mess for morning. :)

2 comments:

  1. Oh thats not mess mama, thats beauty x

    ReplyDelete
  2. :) It *did* take up almost every inch of the living room floor... But how could I just pack it away? So sweetly perfect! :)

    ReplyDelete

Penny for your thoughts? :)