DSC09753 - Copy

2 April 2010

Highlights

First, we experienced what happens when I rave about sunshine on my blog - it tips it down on us before we even get back from the library, and my potatoes remain unplanted because of the sleet and ice. ;)We run around on the park some more. And show of the crochet socks that I made. *proud*We play, and play, and play, and see friends.More Easter crafting and decorating happens. Oh, and don't forget the baking.And we enjoy the mud at Elvaston again, until it nearly sucks Jenna's boots off and we retreat to get changed!So those were some snapshots of my week. To come: Passover pictures, and our Easter weekend (which I'm looking forward to inordinately). Ah celebrating with my children, feeding friends, and cake. So many of my favorite things...

7 comments:

  1. I love the first photo of their little backs in the rain, sp sweet :)

    Connor has grown so much, where does the time go!

    Little glimpses into your world always make me smile and make the ordinary, beautiful and meaningful.

    Gina xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those socks look amazingly snug. Might I trouble you for a pair for my troubled Cat, please?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those socks look amazingly snug. Might I trouble you for a pair for my troubled Cat, please?

    ReplyDelete
  4. I haven't tried adult size yet lol, will let you know how that goes!

    ReplyDelete
  5. My goodness, look how those girls are growing up!

    My spuds are still unplanted, but then we always plant them during the Easter hols ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. LOL sounds good to me, I might even manage that... If the wool dying doesn't take over my life for the whole of this week! *grins*

    ReplyDelete

Penny for your thoughts? :)