DSC09753 - Copy

5 December 2013

Some Finished Knitting

Christmas rainbow cat, completed! He was a bit of a pain to knit, probably because I didn't find it easy to intuit what the pattern would do next and made a couple of tiny silly mistakes that were very very hard to correct. But he was so totally worth it.

IMG_1958

IMG_1960

IMG_1957

I also whipped up a quick almost-Puerperium cardigan, just because I had some nice left over yarns that I couldn't resist finding a way to combine. :)

IMG_1963

IMG_1962

A little late for Yarn Along, rushed posting, and my second post of the day. But you'd all be shocked if I were consistent in anything but general flakiness, right? ;)

4 comments:

  1. I'm amazed at how much knitting you manage to get done, I'm still working very slowly on a birthday cardigan and I only have half the distractions! The Christmas cat is gorgeously rainbowy, you can't help but smile when you see him!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They distract each other quite nicely at the moment. :D

      Delete
  2. Two lovely projects. Love what you've done to the peuperium.

    ReplyDelete

Penny for your thoughts? :)