DSC09753 - Copy

31 December 2013

Seven Days (over Christmas)

Um, yes, a week in pictures, late again. Because I am slow at surfacing from Christmas this year, which has been long and blissful. And has resulted in the house being buried under toys and coats and boxes of clean laundry that I still haven't put away. I'm still kind of busy wallowing in new books, and singing the songs from Frozen (on repeat) and doodling in my birthday journal.

Anyhow.

IMG_2205

IMG_2208

IMG_2229

IMG_2254

IMG_2264

IMG_2272

IMG_2274

1. Snowy Zen garden
2. Christingle
3. Handknit socks on Christmas morning
4. How I spent Boxing Day
5. A new coat for Ponyo
6. Cuddles
7. Family dinner out

3 comments:

  1. Looks like great fun Sarah. Happy New Year to you and all the family when it comes, see you in 2014!
    Valerie
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was just wondering where you got your beautiful rainbow coloured beads from? Xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Beads 4 Mamas (on Facebook) made it for me - rainbow cut glass and lemon amber. <3

      Delete

Penny for your thoughts? :)