DSC09753 - Copy

27 December 2012

Christmassing

DSC00433

Our Christmas was truly beautiful and special.  My darling little people are having an exciting week, and somehow it never seems to matter that things don't go entirely to plan.

DSC00451

A half hour of the toddler screaming for no reason that anyone can fathom is a well-known tradition, and when the tired frustration passed she fell asleep in my arms.  We are all about the traditions here on Christmas day.  ;)

DSC00470

All of my babies are happy and well today.  Which means I, in turn, am feeling a whole lot better.  A couple of nights of no sleep have caught up with me, and I have no intention of getting out of my pjs today - or in fact doing anything more taxing than making soup from leftovers and reading a bit more.  Oh for a bit more sleep now that the teeny ones are their usual cheery selves...

1 comment:

Penny for your thoughts? :)