DSC09753 - Copy

21 June 2012

Solstice Rain

Oh the wonderful summertime unpredictability!
DSC06799
Don't we all start a little like my seven year old?  Do we HAVE to go out?  It's cold and horrible!  I don't want to!  Hey, look at that huge puddle...  Oh!  This is fun!  I'm glad I came out after all.  :)
DSC06800
DSC06797
DSC06801
Brightest blessings at this turning of the year.  May there be many sunny days of summer ahead of us - and just enough showers to keep our crops watered, our rivers filled, and our heads clear.  ;)

6 comments:

  1. Fabulous rainy day pictures. We should go out splashing in puddles more often

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too! I'm usually put off by the level of whining from Jenna haha.

      Delete
  2. Yes please, many more days of sunshine, I am sure I ordered it for this year lol. Summer blessing to you all too.
    V
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Brightest blessings to you all sweet family :) x

    ReplyDelete

Penny for your thoughts? :)