21 October 2012
Seven Days (ish) - busy but good
1. Journalling with friends
2. Exploring a pigeon shed - and meeting the chicks!
3. Baby the wrong way round in a Pizza Hut highchair
4. Painted oak leaves on the working surface (blanks from Waldorf Mouse on Etsy)
5. Rowan "writing"
6. Morgan arranging things (as always)
7. Talia enjoying the trolley my grandad made for me when I was a baby
It's just been a busy week. We're happy and well and enjoying life, but we've barely seen home some days. These children and their social lives! We have found some new friends, and importantly for Jenna, some friends who *also* don't go to school. We have had visits with friends, planned and unplanned, gone to our usual library and museum days, had two free Films for Schools trips, and seen a fair bit of Ashleigh. :) Next week is going to seem very quiet in comparison!