DSC09753 - Copy

15 October 2012

Autumn treasures - and loss

Oh my lovely daughters...
DSC09064

DSC09062

They fill my cup to overflowing.
DSC09059

DSC09061

DSC09068

There is so much joy and beauty - and the touch of sadness, remembrance, grief, death.  This time of year fits it so perfectly, the inward turn to memory and melancholy, the evidence of beautiful decay and the cycles of life all around us blazing golden and dulling to brown.
DSC09060

DSC09069

Today, please join me in the International Wave of Light at 7pm, to remember and cherish all of those touched by infant loss and miscarriage.

I am guest posting over at Crafty by Nurture too, on the subject of baby loss, if you would like to pop over and see.

DSC09071

DSC09074

So many Autumns now, remembering loss, and holding all of those who share in grieving close.  Love to you today, all of you.  xxx

7 comments:

  1. Thinking of you and your lovely family. Your post on CBN is beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Some of my candles will be for your family in memory of your precious boy and the two precious kisses who went before him, while I remember my own sweet baby Ellie Rose. Hugs
    Val
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Blessings and ((hugs)) from our home to yours. Lighting a candle tonight for everyone xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you all, for the hand holding and the lovely comments. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very beautiful post. I adore glimpses into your life, you are wonderful and I love that you live authentically and your photos reflect that. Love to you on this day and I am in awe of your four beauties. You made them! It's an amazing feeling. I know you cherish it xox (Um.... totally off track love the bunny dress!, origins please!) Claire xoxoxox

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Today is a day when it's hard to be authentic, when I feel like a mess and would rather hide than talk. The love of friends like you pulls me back to truth-speaking. xxx

      The bunny dress is from Boots. It proved impossible to resist. ;)

      Delete

Penny for your thoughts? :)