DSC09753 - Copy

12 May 2014

Book Sharing: At The Seaside (National Trust)

I know, it's been a long while since I felt the need to do a book-sharing-Monday type post! :) I just totally love this sticker book, and wanted to share.
IMG_3746

It's a National Trust Shop find, considerably more expensive than I would usually consider worthwhile for a sticker book (which are used up crazy quickly when Rowan is in a stickering mood), but the illustration is just gorgeously stylish and at the same time simple and clean enough to actually identify the species mentioned.
IMG_3742

The stickers are just as lovely. It's very rare I see a sticker book I think is actually beautiful - easily nice enough to keep as a general reference/reading book.
IMG_3744

IMG_3745

Loveliness! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Penny for your thoughts? :)