DSC09753 - Copy

29 January 2007

End of hectic weekend, and not sure how I feel

Back to normal, the car has gone. And I get the distinct feeling that Martin is in mourning. He has loved having a car again for a little while, and has found that it made him realise just what he was missing. I’ve had the opposite experience! I found that although I thought a car would be useful and that this weekend would be so exciting… It was a normal weekend.


We did stuff we’d usually do, just a bit further afield! Don’t get me wrong, it was nice, and they were nice places we went. But it wasn’t that special. We swam, we walked, we went to Church. End of story.


I don’t really want another car – the liability of sudden repairs, and the cost to the environment. But oh how Martin does…

No comments:

Post a Comment

Penny for your thoughts? :)